Thursday, January 24, 2013

Be careful

It has a long time since I last wrote about anything. Time flies. It still amazes me that Greece is still in the European Union after a year. That's strong political will. And, it can carry far. Anyway, I was looking at the fear and greed indices today when I realized that we are now at the top end of the greed index (around 120). Bull market has started sometime back and the stock indices are still trending up. If you have read my previous posting, the last time we hit above 100 is around 2007. Given the unusually low interest rate environment, this trend may persist for months or more than a year. But, if you are a value investor, you will know that the risk and return is no longer that fantastic anymore. In fact, I will advise more care when investing these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment